Asparagus and Avocado Salad
- 3 tbsp Munns Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 2 bundles of asparagus
- 1 ripe avocado stoned and peeled
- 1 large tomato
- 100g blanched and peeled broad beans
- 60g mixed olives
- 26g basil leaves
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Cut asparagus into 5cm lengths
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Mix together rapeseed oil, red wine vinegar and garlic for the dressing, and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the broad beans, olives and half of the basil in a bowl and toss in 1 tbsp of the dressing.
- Arrange the asparagus and avocado on 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with the diced tomato and remaining basil leaves, and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve with the broad bean salad on the side, and some hot, crusty bread.